Do you want your students to know the state of Colorado symbols? How about the abbreviation, motto, or when statehood was granted? These facts and more are presented with six activities that help students learn their state symbols, retain them, and engage in upper-level skills like researching, synthesizing, collaborating, etc.
This incredible NO PREP/LOW PREP unit on the state symbols of Colorado is presented in both paper and DIGITAL form to help you meet your students wherever they are. Its engaging and colorful activities will have your kids clamoring for more.
This lesson meets the 4th-grade Colorado state standards.
- Teacher Notes
- 10-Page Flipbook of State Symbols
- Mix-&-Match Activity
- Proposal Research Activity
- Landscape Diorama Activity
- Symbols Card Game(s) – 2 In-Person/1 Digitally
- Everything above in Black and White (student copies/PDF form)
- Everything above in Full Color options (PDF form)
- Everything above in Full Color Answer Keys (PDF form)
- Everything above already prepared in Google Slides™
- Everything above in a semi-flattened slide master in case you use Microsoft Teams™ or something else as your LMS (PPT form)
- A Google Forms™ Symbols Quiz (This is the same as the BOOM™ version)
- A BOOM Learning™ Symbols Quiz (This is the same as the Forms™ version)
- An 8-page guide on how to use Boom™ & Google Classroom™
- Total: 85 PDF Pages, 25 PPT Pages, 25 DIGITAL Pages
You will receive a zip file, in which you will receive 2 PDF files, 1 PPT file, a link to a BOOM™ resource, and 2 links to the Google Drive™ files. Please make sure you are able to download and extract files prior to purchasing this unit. Thank you!
If you would prefer to buy Colorado Symbols on TPT, you may find it here.
You may also like the following:
- Colorado Geography Unit
- Colorado Famous People Unit
- Colorado Groups of Influence Unit
Read about the Colorado Landforms Unit.
There are no reviews yet.