Do you want a whole number operations math game to review what you’ve covered in class and prepare your students for an exam? Or how about using it as an alternative assessment for whole number equations? By adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing your students will practice their whole number operations and show you what they know in this whole numbers scavenger hunt math game.
If you’ve never used scavenger hunts before, students will zig-zag across the room searching for the next question to answer. If students get stuck while trying to answer a question, print out and have ready a rescue station or two, which has all the answers provided and just requires some searching itself. For a thorough explanation with examples, please check out the photo gallery.
This whole number operations scavenger hunt math game resource includes:
- Teacher Guide
- Answer Pages for Students
- 26 Whole Number Operation Equation Questions
- Rescue Station
- Full-Color Answer Key
- Everything Above in Black & White for Easy Printing
- Total: 68 Printable PDF Pages
You may also like:
- One-Step Operations Basic Scavenger Hunt Math Game
- One-Step Operations Hard Scavenger Hunt Math Game
- Functions Scavenger Hunt Math Game
©The Colorado Classroom
All rights reserved by the author
Permission for single classroom use only
There are no reviews yet.