Do you desire a functions math activity game to review what you’ve covered in class and prepare your students for an exam? Or how about using it as an alternative functions assessment?
This input/output functions scavenger hunt math game will allow your students to:
- find and write equations for functions
- find the missing term in a function
- identify ordered pairs
- determine if solutions will work for a given function
- evaluate functions
- and so much more
It’s a lot to practice, but they’ll do it in just one class period.
If you’ve never used scavenger hunts before, students will zig-zag across the room searching for the next question to answer. If students get stuck while trying to answer a question, print out and have ready a rescue station or two, which has all the answers provided and just requires some searching itself. For a thorough explanation with examples, please check out the photo gallery.
This functions math game resource includes:
- Teacher Guide
- Answer Pages for Students
- 26 Functions Questions
- Rescue Station
- Full-Color Answer Key
- Everything Above in Black & White for Easy Printing
- Total: 68 Printable PDF Pages
✏️Teachers like you are saying:
⭐“My students love any activity that allows them to get out of their seats!”
⭐“Great way for students to review in a fun way!”
You may also like:
- Order of Operations Scavenger Hunt Math Game
- One-Step Equations BASIC Scavenger Hunt Math Game
- Whole Number Scavenger Hunt Math Game
©The Colorado Classroom
All rights reserved by the author
Permission for single classroom use only
There are no reviews yet.